IBM 4 2018
IBM 4 2018
Start: 2018-04-25 | End: 2018-04-28
Location: The Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, UK
IBM 4: 25 – 28 APRIL 2018, The Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, UK
Dear VP, ASG, Committee Chairs,
Please accept our CIOR/CIOMR/UKRFA joint invitation to the IMB4 which will take place at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, United Kingdom.
As you can see we have decided to divert from the usual rhythm of hosting the IBM at the presidency country. This opportunity with UKRFA has the potential to greatly boost the CIOR/CIOMR message across not only UK but the Alliance in general. We are thankful for our UKRFA hosts to assist in such venue. We will be guests at one of the most prestigious Military installation in the world.
The IBM will include joint sessions, visits from UK Military Leaders and dignitaries as well as plentiful time for our respective working sessions.
The sessions as usual will include both face to face sessions and technology permitting also virtual sessions for the delegations that cannot participate in the full event.
· The virtual session will always be during the afternoon to accommodate for time zone differences.
· We will summarize the discussion for you and will ask your input to the respective topic.
· We expect the virtual sessions to last approximately 60-90 minutes.
· To attend please register by sending an email to UKRFA Admin Manager.
Agenda Items Council/General:
· Finance, Budget, Spend year to date by committee
· Action item review
· Legal status CIOR progress
· Report to Military Committee
· Congress Planning
· Perm Rep Report
· MWM report
· Presidency handover plan
· Actions wrap up
(Legal, YRO, CLA, Sminar/Symposium, PfP&O, DEFSEC, CIMIC, MILCOMP):
· Any open business
· Upcoming events
· Budget requests
DRESS CODE: SERVICE DRESS, or CIVILIAN BUSINESS FORMAL
Details of the Event are below:
CIOR/CIOMR In Between Meeting 4 will take place at the:
Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 4PQ
How to Register
• Please email the Registration Form to Miss Billie-Jo Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Billie-Jo will then send you a registration confirmation
• The registration fee of 360 Euros (excluding any bank charges or costs of exchange payable by the sender) should be paid to:
• Account Name: Reserve Forces Association
• Account Number: 10014905
• Bank Sort Code: 16 19 26
• IBAN: GB77RBOS16192610014905
• SWIFT/BIC: RBOSGB2L
• Registration will close on 27 Mar 18. The registration fee must also be paid by 27 Mar 18, so that food can be ordered
• Please note there will no programme or accommodation for partners. If your partner will be travelling with you, official tourist information can be found at www.visitbritain.com
We are looking forward to meeting you soon and welcoming you at the RMA Sandhurst, UK.
1lt. Jaroslav Háječek
Cell CZ: +420 739 603 777
Backup Email: email@example.com